Safety Standards and Certifications
Safety on board Ro-Pax ships of the Grimaldi Euromed S.p.A. Group is guaranteed by the certifications that are issued after periodic visits by the Port Authorities and the Classification Body (RINA).
All ferries operate in compliance with strict safety regulations and criteria regarding the protection of human life at sea and marine anti-pollution.
The main certificates own by each Grimaldi Euromed S.p.A. ferry are:
- Security management certificate called DOC (Document of Compliance)
- Safety Management Certificate (SMC Class Certificate)
- Passenger transport safety certificate
- Dlgs 37/20 certified
- Security certificate (ISPS)
- Pollution prevention certificate
- Certificate for on-board services